Pulse Continuous Integration Server 2.1 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The latest version of the Pulse Continuous Integration Server, Pulse 2.1, is now available! This is a major new version, including over 100 new features, improvements and fixes. The major new features in this release include:
- Project dependency support.
- Easier multi-command projects.
- Personal build (test before you commit) improvements.
- More .Net tool support (including NAnt and NUnit).
- Agent utilisation statistics.
- The ability to leave comments on build results.
- Fine-grained cleanup rules.
- Built-in reference documentation.
- Pluggable build tool support.
- A simpler, faster configuration UI.
Pulse 2.1 is available for download today, and is free for small teams, open source projects, and 30 day evaluations. For more information, visit the Pulse product page.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.