Pulse Continuous Integration Server 2.5 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
After a smooth beta period, we’re excited to announce the release of Pulse 2.5! Massive credit for the new feature and improvement ideas in this release go to the Pulse community, whose feedback was invaluable. Here’s the brief list of what’s new:
- Browse and dashboard view filtering (by project health).
- A new MSTest post-processor plugin.
- Increased visibility of build (and other) comments.
- Comments on agents, to communicate with other users.
- Properties on agents, for simpler parameterisation.
- The ability to reference properties in SCM configuration.
- The ability to configure SCMs using resources.
- A resource repository on the Pulse master.
- A new option to attach build logs to notification emails.
- Upstream change reporting (changes via dependencies).
- Downstream build notifications (again via dependencies).
- Simpler delivery of directory trees via dependencies.
- Pre-stage hooks, which run just before the stage is dispatched to the agent.
- Stage terminate hooks, allowing you to run custom cleanup.
- SCM inclusion filters, complementing existing exclusion filters.
- Inverse resource requirements (i.e. requiring the absence of a resource).
- Smart label renaming.
- A distinct warnings status for UI and API consistency.
- A separate permission for the ability to clean up build directories.
- Support for git submodules.
- Support for Subversion 1.7 in personal builds.
- Support for Perforce streams.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.