Pulse Continuous Integration Server 2.2
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The latest release of the Pulse Continuous Integration Server, version 2.2, has been released! This version introduces many new features, with a focus on improving usability, particularly when viewing build results. Major updates include:
- Build UI overhaul: all tabs improved and restyled.
- New logs tab: making it easier to access stage logs.
- Featured artifacts: choose which artifacts should appear prominently.
- Build navigator: easily move forward and backward through history.
- Working copy browser: view working copies for in progress builds.
- Move refactoring: move projects and agents in the template hierarchy.
- Template navigation: navigate directly up and down a hierarchy.
- Subscription by label: subscribe to notifications by project groups.
- Agent executing stages: see what all agents are building at a glance.
- Subversion exports: for faster and smaller builds.
- Performance improvements: key for larger installations.
See the new in 2.2 page for full details.
Pulse 2.2 packages are available from the downloads page. You can try Pulse free today using a small team or 30-day evaluation license.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.