QuartzDesk 1.1.0 Released
I'm excited to announce the release 1.1.0 of QuartzDesk.
QuartzDesk is an advanced Java Quartz scheduler management and monitoring GUI with many powerful and unique features:
• Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• Persistent job execution history.
• Job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• Notifications (email, all popular IM protocols, web-service).
• Interactive execution statistics and charts.
• REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more
The product is aimed at all Java developers using the Quartz scheduler in their applications, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.
This release is the first public release that comes with the official support for the Oracle GlassFish 4.x and RedHat JBoss 7.x application servers. Please refer to the Installation and Upgrade Guides for deployment details.