QuartzDesk 1.4.1 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
the quartzdesk team is excited to announce the 1.4.1 maintenance release of quartzdesk .
this release brings the following changes:
• support for deployments to oracle weblogic 11g (10.3.x) and 12c (12.1.x) that are now on the list of officially supported quartzdesk platforms.
• all grids have user-friendly context menus.
dropped support for skype im protocol
from channel profiles due to microsoft discontinued skypekit api support (as of dec 2013) with no replacement api
improvements and fixes.
for details, please refer to the release notes .
quartzdesk is an advanced java quartz scheduler management and monitoring gui with many powerful and unique features:
• support for quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• support for jmx-rmi, jmxmp and remoting-jmx (jboss) protocols.
• persistent job execution history.
• job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• interactive execution statistics and charts.
• rest api for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• quartzanywhere web-service to manage / monitor quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more .
the product is aimed at all java developers using the quartz scheduler in their applications, testers, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.
the quartzdesk team
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.