QuartzDesk 1.5.0 Released
The QuartzDesk team is excited to announce the 1.5.0 maintenance release of QuartzDesk.
This release brings the following changes:
• 50%+ improvement in QuartzDesk Web Application load/start time.
• Support for H2 database (all operating modes are supported - mem, file, tcp).
• Tooltips have been added to all forms to further improve product usability.
• Added data maintenance tasks that can be independently configured for individual registered scheduler connections. These tasks allow for purging of old and possibly unused data (e.g. exec history data, intercepted log data etc.) to keep QuartzDesk JVM Agent DBs sizes at reasonable levels.
• QuartzDesk JVM Agent can automatically start a JMXMP connector for the JVM the agent has been installed in.
• New AgentInitializer API to enable developers to embed the QuartzDesk JVM Agent into their standalone Java applications. Developers now have full control over the agent's initialization.
• Numerous other improvements and fixes.
For details, please refer to the release notes.
QuartzDesk is an advanced Java Quartz scheduler management and monitoring GUI with many powerful and unique features:
• Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• Support for JMX-RMI, JMXMP and REMOTING-JMX (JBoss) protocols.
• Persistent job execution history.
• Job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• Interactive execution statistics and charts.
• REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more.
The product is aimed at all Java developers using the Quartz scheduler in their applications, testers, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.
The QuartzDesk Team