QuickBuild 4.0 - continuous integration and deployment server
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
QuickBuild is a continuous integration and deployment server, featuring hierarchical configuration management, proof build (pre-commit build/test), build promotion pipeline, and flexible build setup. This release mainly delivers below features:
- Customizable dashboard for users and groups to organize build information via gadgets.
- Report aggregation to provide build metrics summary of descendant configurations.
- Resource management for better control of build distribution and agent load.
- Grid partition to divide grid nodes between different configuration trees.
- User activity audit to track and review every modification to the system.
- CollabNet TeamForge integration for user authentication, file uploading, release creation, issue linking. and issue updating.
- Redmine integration to link QuickBuild builds with Redmine issues.
- Google Repo integration to detect changes, check out source, and create tags against Repo.
- Boost test integration to render test reports and display test trends.
- Redesigned report system for improved user experience and performance.
- RESTful API for changes, issues, and various reports.
- Plugin API for third party issue tracker and unit test framework integration.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.