QuipuKit 1.6.1 Library for JSF
We are pleased to announce a release of QuipuKit 1.6.1, a commercial component library for JSF. This maintenance release includes resolutions for requests we received from our customers. The full list of fixes is available at release notes document.
- Added the "label" attribute to input components, similar to the "label" attribute of <h:inputText> tag in JSF 1.2. The following components now allow specifying this attribute: Calendar, DateChooser, DropDownField and SuggestionField.
- Duplicated days in Calendar component near DST transition days in some time-zones.
- Duplicated validation messages on applications with Spring WebFlow 2.0.
- Global messages are not displayed unless the "globalOnly" attribute is set to true.
- QuipuKit doesn't handle jsessionid for js-files under the Jetty server correctly.
- "Class teamdev.jsf.ajax.AjaxViewRoot not found" error under the JBoss Application Server.
The new version of QuipuKit is available on the Download page.