You can now get RavenDB 3.5 RC2 in the download page. This is going to be the last RC before the RTM release, which we expect in the next week or two.
Please take it for a spin, we appreciate any feedback that you have. While the RC build is out there, we are running internal tests, stressing RavenDB under load in various configuration, to see if we can break it.
The changes since the last RC are:
- Reduce the number of threads being used in the system.
- Support for dynamic document in More Like This queries.
- Display number of alerts in the studio.
- Reduced studio load times.
- Warn about configuration values that suspect.
- Reduced allocations when reading large number of documents.
- Better optimistic concurrency control on the client — you can now specify that on a per document basis.
- Better handling for clusters, resolved a race condition on the client deciding who the leader is and added better logging and operational support.
- Fixed index and side-by-side index replication in master-master scenario.
- Alert if the paging file is on HDD and there is an SSD on the system.
- Clusters now only select an up to date node as the leader.
- Fixed perf issue when starting out and loading a large number of DBs concurrently.
- Better CSV import/export semantics.