Read and Save Excel 2007 XLSM, XLTX, XLTM Files using Aspose.Cells
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
This major release of Aspose.Cells for Java announces enhanced support for Excel 2007 file format.
What’s new in this release?
This major release of Aspose.Cells for Java v2.0.0 announces enhanced support for Excel 2007 file format. Now you can easily read and save Excel 2007 XLSM, XLTX, XLTM files, manipulate charts in Excel 97-2003 template files and process drawing objects such as Shapes, Charts etc. in Excel 2007 format.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and further supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
- How to Converting Excel to PDF file.
- How to Add borders to Cells.
- How to Copy and move worksheets.
- List of supported formulas and functions by Aspose.Cells.
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- View demos of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.