Read Subprojects & Outline Codes from MS Project’s MPP Files
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 2.7.0 includes new remarkable features of read support for subprojects and outline codes from MS Project 2010 MPP files. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Read outline codes information from MS Project 2010 mpp files
- Read external attributes from MS Project 2010 mpp files
- Read baselines information from MS Project 2010 mpp files
- Read project keywords and comment values from mpp files
- Read notes text from mpp files
- Add public BuildVersionInfo class to access assembly version info from partly trusted assemblies
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET:
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.