In two weeks, we'll officially launch the AI Zone. Luckily, you can check it out right now. There's already some great content there, but we'd like to invite all of our contributors to share their own thoughts on this incredibly interesting topic.
To that end, we'd like to introduce the trAIn your brAIn contest, starting July 3rd!
How to Win
Be one of the contributors whose original DZone content receives the most cumulative pageviews during the contest period (July 3rd through July 20th). The ten contributors with the most pageviews will win prizes.
Want to give yourself a boost? The following Zones will count for bonus pageviews:
The AI Zone - any posts published to this Zone will count for FOUR TIMES the pageviews
The Big Data Zone - posts published here will receive DOUBLE the pageviews
The Security Zone - counts for DOUBLE the pageviews
The IoT Zone - also counts for DOUBLE the pageviews
OR, you can...
Be the contributor who has the most AI ZONE POSTS published to DZone during the contest period (July 3rd through July 20th).
So, you've got two ways to win. You can see where you are in the running on our public Leaderboard.
"And what will I be winning," you ask?
The ten contributors with the most cumulative pageviews will receive the following prizes.
First Place: $500 Amazon gift card + a mini-drone
Second Place: $200 Amazon gift card + a mini-drone
Third - Tenth Places: $100 Amazon gift card + a DZone prize pack
The contributor who has the most posts published to the brand-new AI Zone will receive a $200 Amazon gift card and a PREMIUM DZone prize pack.
- The contest will run from July 3rd through July 20th. Winners will be announced in a DZone post on Friday, July 21st.
- All contestants must be registered as DZone members and have a complete profile. By "complete profile," we mean it must have the following: username, an email address, and a photo attached to your account.
- Only articles that are "DZone Originals" will count toward pageview totals. That means that syndicated content does NOT count.
- All articles MUST be submitted by the author—no exceptions!
- All articles must follow the DZone Article Submission Guidelines, particularly regarding proper English grammar and spelling.
- At the end of the contest, before issuing prizes, all finalists will be reviewed for eligibility, including a review for pageview gaming and unauthorized content re-syndication.
We've seen a recent increase in content related specifically to AI, machine learning, and NLP, so we decided to give AI its own home on DZone. Plus, we think this topic is incredibly exciting and interesting. And of course, we want to stay on the good side of our future robot overlords.
When will the winners be announced?
We'll announce the winners of all eleven prizes on Friday, July 21st.
How will you announce the winners?
The winners will be notified via email and announced in a DZone.com contest recap post.
I'm new to contributing on DZone. Can you help me get started?
Sure! Below are some great resources for first-time DZone authors.
Is there a limit to how frequently or how much I can post?
Nope! As long you're posting DZone original content, you can post as many articles as you want! In fact, we encourage it. However, keep in mind that our team may not be able to publish all of your posts within the contest time period.
What AI topics should I be writing about?
Check out this awesome glossary of AI terms for inspiration on AI topics.
How will I know I've been entered?
All original articles published to DZone during the contest period will automatically be entered into the running for the contest. You can post your article here.
If you have any questions or concerns, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment.
Good luck, and may the best writer win!