Red Hat’s OpenShift PaaS, What It's About, And Where Dell Fits In
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The next interview in my series from Dell World features Julio Tapia of Red Hat. Julio is a global director for Red Hat’s platform as a service, OpenShift.
I got Julio to give me a quick overview of OpenShift, where Dell plays and what they are planning going forward.
Some of the ground Julio covers
- Who is OpenShift targeted at and how does it benefit developers
- The three flavors: Online (Public PaaS), Enterprise (Private PaaS) and Origin (Community PaaS)
- How Dell is working with OpenShift and the DevOps in a Box they both announced
- The role Docker plays
- What’s in store for next year and how their work with Google and Kubernetes will help ISVs
- Red Hat and Dell Ship DevOps in a Box for Beginners – Data Center Knowledge
Pau for now…
Published at DZone with permission of Barton George, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.