The next interview in my series from Dell World features Julio Tapia of Red Hat. Julio is a global director for Red Hat’s platform as a service, OpenShift.
I got Julio to give me a quick overview of OpenShift, where Dell plays and what they are planning going forward.
Some of the ground Julio covers
- Who is OpenShift targeted at and how does it benefit developers
- The three flavors: Online (Public PaaS), Enterprise (Private PaaS) and Origin (Community PaaS)
- How Dell is working with OpenShift and the DevOps in a Box they both announced
- The role Docker plays
- What’s in store for next year and how their work with Google and Kubernetes will help ISVs
- Red Hat and Dell Ship DevOps in a Box for Beginners – Data Center Knowledge
Pau for now…