What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 4.1.0. This month’s release includes a number of bug fixes and introduces new features and enhancements to the existing API. Aspose.Email’s Exchange Web Service (EWS) client already provides support for sending email messages. Though this is usually enough for communication needs, it is often required to reply or forward a certain email message, a very common practice. We are pleased to share that Aspose.Email’s EWS client now supports replying or forwarding messages. Server-client communication is based on a command-response mechanism and can be monitored in order to observe the communication behavior of the underlying connection. Aspose.Email API already provides the capability of SMTP activity logging, however, the same was missing for IMAP and POP3 clients. As part of our continuous efforts for improvements, we are pleased to share that this month’s release now supports activity logging for IMAP and POP3 clients. The main bug fixes, new & improved features added in this release are listed below
- Implement the ability to reply or forward messages in EWS client
- How ImapQueryBuilder.InternalDate.On works
- Implement Rich Text Format (RTF) Compression Algorithm
- Provision of MIME MessageId in ImapMessageInfo
- Provide activity logging for ImapClient
- Provide activity logging for Pop3Client
- Appointment created using AlternateView.CreateAlternateViewFromString() becomes un-supported on receiving end
- Regular attachment in RTF body shown as Inline is now fixed
- Sent date shown for Draft mail, when added to PST (.NET) is now fixed
- MSG to TIFF: Difference in output is resolved
- Exception resolved while adding EML to PST
- MSG to MHTML: Unwanted information displayed on top
- "On Behalf of" displayed in Sent Items while sending Aspose.Email's saved Draft Message
- Email to MHTML: Unwanted Information on top of output is now fixed
- Resolved wrong Sent date rendered in Printouts and Preview for draft mails (.NET)
- Attachments not detected in MailMessage
- MHTML to EML - inline images Outlook shows as attachment is now fixed
- MapiMessage.FromProperties doesn't retrieve correct information from Embedded MSG is now fixed
- MapiMessage.FromProperties now recognizing attachments count
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of .net email components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET C#
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET