What’s new in this release?
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.3.0. Microsoft Project provides the option to update project work as completed through a specified date for the entire project or specified tasks only. The uncompleted project work can then be rescheduled to start after a specified date. This month’s release of Aspose.Tasks provides the same capability to update project work and reschedule uncompleted work through a specified date. Gantt chart rendering to various output formats was introduced in an earlier release. This feature was further improved in the follow-up versions e.g. capability of rolling up Gantt chart bars during rendering was provided. This month’s release brings further improvements to Gantt chart rendering including sorting tasks by any column, customizing text display with task bars and aligning contents of cells. We have also improved the API functionality in terms of fixes for a number of bugs reported by our customers such as baseline information that couldn’t be read, issues with the actual duration and work of a task and some others. For further information on what is new and fixed, please visit Aspose.Tasks’ product download page. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Update Project functionality
- Gantt Chart Rendering
- Baseline Information was fixed
- Baseline Information is now read by Aspose.Tasks
- Enhanced reading Task.ActualDuration and Task.ActualWork in mpp 2013 properly.
- MSP 2013 splits unassigned task and shifts task finish date when setting percent complete.
- [Tracking] Provide 'Update Project' functionality
- Reschedule Uncompleted Work To Start After Specified Date
- Update Project Work As Complete
- [Gantt Chart Rendering] Show resources and task links in calendar area
- [Gantt Rendering] Ability to sort tasks by any column in the Gantt view
- Gantt Rendering] Align contents of cells
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NETAspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET