- New, streamlined UI for all supported platforms: Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Dozens of new Ruby code inspections, Inline method and Unwrap refactorings
- New search options and improved Structure and Hierarchy views
- Rails framework support up to version 3.2 and integration with Phusion Passenger
- Ñode insight, formatting, compilation and launching via Node.js for CoffeeScript
- Formatting for SCSS/LESS languages
- Testing and debugging improvements with support for Minitest 2.10 and RSpec 2.8
- Git revisions graph and other VCS support enhancements
There has been a little discussion on the JetBrains forum as people get used to the new RubyMine. One user has commented that, as of yet, the IDEA plugging has not been updated as of today. For further information about RubyMine 4.0, check out the official website below.
What do you think of RubyMine 4.0? Improvements? Disappointments? Please post your comments.