Today, Arun announced the creation of the JBoss Champions Program in Red Hat. JBoss Champions is a selected group of community members who are passionate advocate of JBoss technologies under a program sponsored by Red Hat. JBoss Champions use a variety of JBoss technologies and actively share their deep technical expertise about it in the community, within their company and their customers or partners. This could be done in forums, blogs, screencasts, tweets, conferences, social media, whitepapers, articles, books, and other means.
I am very happy to see some friends and familiar faces among the founding members:
- Adam Bien (@AdamBien)
- Alexis Hassler (@alexishassler)
- Antonin Stefanutti (@astefanut)
- Antonio Goncalves (@agoncal)
- Bartosz Majsak (@majson)
- Francesco Marchioni (@mastertheboss)
- Geert Schuring (@geertshuring)
- Guillaume Scheibel (@g_scheibel)
- Jaikiran Pai
- John Ament (@JohnAment)
- Mariano Nicolas De Maio (@marianbuenosayr)
- Paris Apostolopoulous (@javapapo)
If you want to stay updated with all the latest tweets and rumblings, make sure to subscribe to the@JBossDeveloper/jboss-champions list on twitter.