Saving PowerPoint Presentations in PPT, POT & POS formats
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint.
What’s new in this release?
This improvement release of Aspose.Slides for Java announces additional optimization of reading and writing PPT format with more improved rendering of auto shapes.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
- Create presentations in PHP applications using PHP Java Bridge.
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for Java blog.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.