Screencast Contests are Over, Announcing Winners!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
DevCon London 2010 Screencast Contest and JAX London 2010 Screencast Contest at JetBrains TV are over.
Big thanks to all participants who all get their well-deserved passes, namely:
- Anton Arhipov gets a pass to JAX London 2010 for Column Mode Editing with IntelliJ IDEA
- Dmitry Kandalov gets a pass to JAX London 2010 for Regexp Matching and Clipboard Comparison AND Coding Outside-In Using Intentions (both with IntelliJ IDEA.)
- Dmitry Nesteruk gets a pass to DevCon London 2010 for Inferring Types from Usage (with ReSharper.)
- Michał Gibowski gets a pass to JAX London 2010 for Navigation Made Easy, Adjusting Workspace and Refactorings (with IntelliJ IDEA.)
- Stefan Lieser gets a pass to DevCon London 2010 for Using ‘Search with Pattern’ to change old style Assert.AreEqual to new style Assert.That (with ReSharper.)
To get your passes, please contact to Jura dot Gorohovsky at jetbrains dot com, and he will provide you with registration guidelines.
Once again, thumbs up for taking part in the contest and for helping us fill JetBrains TV with valuable content. We hope you’ll keep it up like this because thousands of JetBrains product users can learn something new from your videos.
Note to everyone: if you haven’t yet submitted a screencast to JetBrains TV, you’re pretty much welcome to do that anytime, and we’ll be happy to help you promote it among our users.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.