Set PDF Compression Level & Also Fill PDF Signature Fields
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (4.2.0) has been released. Many New enhancements like Unicode support, memory utilization and image extraction are added. This most recent version includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Add support for Setting Compression Level in Aspose.Pdf.Kit
- Use Certificate in HTTPClientCertificate class in .NET to Sign Pdf
- Provide support for signature field
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Product Overview for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.