Hello everyone. Today I’m going to show you how to setup your blog using Microsoft Azure.
Firstly, you need to have a Microsoft Azure Subscription. If you don’t have, you can easily try for free or purchase from here.
Once you have your subscription, follow these simple steps:
1. Login to Microsoft Azure by going to http://manage.windowsazure.com and entering your Microsoft account credentials.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the new button located on the bottom left corner of the screen and click on Website.
3. Now click on “From Gallery” as shown below:
4. A modal Window will appear. Click on BLOGS from the left menu.
5. Now scroll down and go to the very bottom. Select WordPress and click on the Next button located on the bottom right of the window.
6. Now choose a domain for your blog and select “Create a new Database” from the dropdown menu and press the Next button.
7. Name your MySQL Database and agree to the Terms and Conditions of ClearDB and press Finish.
8. Let Azure work in the background to setup the things required to create the website and setup your blog and after some time, the site will be created. Now select the website which you just created and click browse.
9. When the site is launched, wordpress setup is displayed. Select your preferred language and press Continue.
10. Fill in all the details, like the Site Title, email, and your username with which you will sign in to your wordpress blog and your password and click “Install WordPress”.
And that's about it. Congratulations, you have successfully created your very own Wordpress blog :)
You can now start blogging by opening your blog and signing in and start posting your articles. Good Luck.