Above the Fold:
|Silverlight:||"Using a Grid as the Panel for an ItemsControl"
|WP7:||"Windows Phone 7 Development Best Practices Wiki V0.1"
|MVVM:||"Jounce Part 7: Validation and Save/Confirm/Cancel Operations"
If you're in Portland and ya wanna go to the Firestarter... Erik Mork & Co. scored a bus: Silverlight Firestarter Bus – Portland edition
You should probably not miss this LIDNUG presentation by Scott Guthrie this Friday, November 19th: LIDNUG: Scott Guthrie Talks Shop VII
- Windows Phone 7 Development Best Practices Wiki V0.1
- Justin Angel has an awesome Wiki page up for WP7
development, and I thought that even before I saw 2 shoutouts to me :)
... thanks for the effor, Justin, *and* the shoutouts... this is going
on the RH sidebar at WynApse.com
- Using a Grid as the Panel for an ItemsControl
- Colin Eberhardt has a nice post up about making the
ItemsControl and Grid play nicely together... lotsa code, good
pictures... everything a good SL Dev needs :)
- Building Extensible WCF Service Interfaces With DataContractResolver
- While not strictly Silverlight, Kellabyte has an interesting Extensible WCF Service Interface post up ... could be right down the alley we're working in!
- Yet Another Podcast #14 – Shawn Wildermuth
- Jesse Liberty has his latest "Yet Another Podcast" up and
this time he's interviewing Shawn Wildermuth ... so much information,
so little time!
- Jounce Part 7: Validation and Save/Confirm/Cancel Operations
- Jeremy Likness is making Jounce look more and more
enticing... part 7 of his walk through the feature set is on data
validation and CRUD operations.
- WP7 – Using the Microsoft AdControl
- Ryan Alford has a post up talking about the Microsoft AdControl for WP7 ... nice tutorial starting with downloading the control
- WP7 Development Tip of the Day: Trial Mode
- Brad Tutterow's latest WP7 Tip is about the use of Trial Mode... as someone who lurks around the Marketplace, I'll tell you... use trial mode in your apps!
Stay in the 'Light!