I really liked the conference and enjoyed visiting with the most amazing, best OSS community ever... but more on that in an upcoming post.
For now, I just want to list the links and resources I mentioned during my talk.
- Slides and the very basic sample apps: https://github.com/simonech/MeetASPNETCoreAtCG16
- A similar presentation I did a few months ago, but on ASP.NET v5 and still with DNX instead of the dotnet CLI, recorded as a webcast: Introduction to ASP.NET Core 1.0 video
- A blog post I wrote which explains how to enable debugging on .NET Core RC2 inside Visual Studio Core: How to debug .NET Core RC2 app with Visual Studio Code on Windows
- My OWIN book: My new free eBook is out: OWIN Succinctly by Syncfusion
- My upcoming “Front-end development with ASP.NET Core MVC 1, AngularJS, and Bootstrap” book: Front-end Development with ASP.NET MVC 6, AngularJS, and Bootstrap
If you attended my talk, I’d love if you could comment to or tweet at me (@simonech) and tell me what you thought of it, both about the topic itself and about my presentation.
Apparently there were videos recorded, so I’ll post a link when they’re available online.