Reflections and Resources From My ASP.NET Core Talk at Umbraco CodeGarden
I recently had the pleasure of introducing ASP.NET Core to a very crowded and interested room at Umbraco CodeGarden. In this post, I'd like to provide you with a list of the links and resources I mentioned during my talk.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
i really liked the conference and enjoyed visiting with the most amazing, best oss community ever... but more on that in an upcoming post.
for now, i just want to list the links and resources i mentioned during my talk.
- slides and the very basic sample apps: https://github.com/simonech/meetaspnetcoreatcg16
- a similar presentation i did a few months ago, but on asp.net v5 and still with dnx instead of the dotnet cli, recorded as a webcast: introduction to asp.net core 1.0 video
- a blog post i wrote which explains how to enable debugging on .net core rc2 inside visual studio core: how to debug .net core rc2 app with visual studio code on windows
- my owin book: my new free ebook is out: owin succinctly by syncfusion
- my upcoming “front-end development with asp.net core mvc 1, angularjs, and bootstrap” book: front-end development with asp.net mvc 6, angularjs, and bootstrap
if you attended my talk, i’d love if you could comment to or tweet at me (@simonech) and tell me what you thought of it, both about the topic itself and about my presentation.
apparently there were videos recorded, so i’ll post a link when they’re available online.
Published at DZone with permission of Simone Chiaretta, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.