soapUI 3.5 beta1 - The Protocol Release
JMS is supported through integration with HermesJMS. This has been high on the wish list from our enterprise users in order to support for example MQ-Testing, while the AMF support is a valuable addition for our Flash end Flex developers in the community who has been noticing that there has been a shortage of a good tool for the AMF part of RIA testing. The Database Testing through JDBC enables end to end testing; we’ve had numerous Feature Requests for making it possible to verify data integrity in combination with Web Service Testing. All protocols can be Load Tested as well. soapUI now supports WS, REST, HTTP, JMS, AMF and HDBC testing making the name soapUI a bit silly, but who’d a think it four years ago? Other notable features are a Query Builder, a graphical interface for creating SQL Queries (soapUI Pro only) and the ability to deploy Service mocks as WAR’s.
- Read more: http://www.soapui.org/new_and_noteworthy_3_5.html
- Download from sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui/files/soapui/3.5-beta1
- Download soapUI Pro 3.5 beta1 from http://www.eviware.com/beta
- Nightly builds with updates and fixes are at http://www.eviware.com/nightly-builds
- Please ask questions/report bugs at http://www.eviware.com/forums
- HermesJMS http://www.hermesjms.com/confluence/display/HJMS/Home
As always; great love to our wonderful community and fantastic customers who helps us focusing on what’s right, thank you all!