Sonar 1.5: Code Quality Management Platform
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
SonarSource is pleased to announce the release of Sonar 1.5.
Sonar leverages well-known tools such as Checkstyle, PMD, Findbugs, Cobertura, Clover and JavaNCSS to provide an integrated and easy to use quality management platform.
What makes Sonar unique is it capabilities to :
- Present a project portfolio view to quickly get an insight of its health
- Drill down recursively to projects, modules, packages, classes and view the code with different perspectives (code coverage, coding rule violations)
- Add a time dimension to all metrics
- Create new metrics from the basic ones
Sonar integrates seamlessly the maven tools ecosystem and so any continuous integration environment.
The latest release is now available here :
You can take a tour of latest features by looking at "sonar 1.5 in screenshots" :
- Time Machine that replays the past to view of how metrics have evolved throughout time
- Code coverage clouds to quickly identify project risks and quick wins
- Code coverage details on source code viewer
- Easy to use search engine on projects
If you have any questions, please consult:
- the web site: http://sonar.codehaus.org
- the sonar-user mailing list: http://sonar.codehaus.org/support/
Sonar is released under the LGPL License, Version 3.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.