We are pleased to announce the Spring for Apache Hadoop 2.3 RC1 release.
The most important enhancements in this release:
- Update build to use Spring Framework 4.2.2 [SHDP-509]
- Update build to use Spring Integration 4.2.0 [SHDP-520]
- Add FlushTimeoutTrigger to StoreObjectSupport [SHDP-526]
- Replace internal state machine implementation with new “spring-statemachine” project [SHDP-530]
See the release changelog for details.
We continue to provide version specific artifacts with their respective transitive dependencies in the Spring IO milestone repository:
- 2.3.0.RC1 (default - Apache Hadoop stable 2.7.1)
- 2.3.0.RC1-hadoop26 (Apache Hadoop 2.6.0)
- 2.3.0.RC1-phd30 (Pivotal HD 3.0)
- 2.3.0.RC1-phd21 (Pivotal HD 2.1)
- 2.3.0.RC1-cdh5 (Cloudera CDH 5.4)
- 2.3.0.RC1-hdp23 (Hortonworks HDP 2.3)
Please provide feedback so we can prioritize the work on new features scheduled for 2.3 and also for the next 2.4 version (see previous blog post for a list) and any additional feature requests. You can use JIRA issues or GitHub issues (see project page for links).
The project page is at - http://projects.spring.io/spring-hadoop/