Spring Integration 2.2.6 - Bug Fixes and Long Test Skipping
- [INT-3091] - File removed before SFTP gets to it; MessageDeliveryException, FileNotFoundException
- [INT-3098] - TCPNIOConnection always report EOFException as Error
- [INT-3144] - JMX Test Failures
- [INT-3146] - Tcp connection pool is not working after 1 minute
- [INT-3153] - Cannot read header "sequenceDetails" (or other lists) from MongoDbMessageStore
- [INT-3161] - auto-startup flag is ignored if set to false in event:inbound adapter
- [INT-3162] - Make AbstractScriptExecutor as thread-safe
- [INT-3163] - Tcp Pool Connection Not Returned to Pool After Error on Write
- [INT-3164] - JSR223 Scripts don't care about 'refresh'
- [INT-3171] - Increase waiting timeouts for Aggregator tests
MongoDB users should be happy about bugfix #5. See the other release details at the release notes page and the project page. You can now grab the artifacts from the Spring Maven Repository and Maven Central.