Spring Integration AWS 1.0.0.M1 is Now Available
Check out the features now available in the Milestone 1 release of Spring Integration AWS!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Since the 0.5.0 pre-release version we have fully reworked the core bits for simpler programming model and introduced new components. Currently the Spring Integration AWS is based on the Spring Cloud AWS project at its foundation.
Thank you to all who have contributed to this milestone!
Highlights of this Milestone include:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) Adapters
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) Adapters
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) Adapters
Please refer to Project README for more information.
- Add AWS integration testing environment;
- Add Kinesis Adapters;
- Add DynamoDB adapters and
- Add SimpleDb adapters and
- Add Spring Cloud Stream binders;
- Add Spring Cloud Stream applications for AWS adapters;
In the meantime, we welcome any feedback, questions, or help. We would love to hear from you:
Published at DZone with permission of Artem Bilan. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.