Spring LDAP 2.1.0 Released
Come check out what's new in the latest release of Spring LDAP!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
On behalf of the community, I’m pleased to announce the release of Spring LDAP 2.1.0.RELEASE.
The highlights of this release include:
- #380 - Support for Spring Data Hopper
- #384 - Early support for Spring IO Platform 2.1
- #351 - Support for commons-pool2
- #370 - Support property placeholders in XML Namespace
- #392 - Document Testing Support
- Migrated from JIRA to GitHub Issues
- Added Gitter Chat
If you have feedback on this release, I encourage you to reach out via StackOverflow, GitHub Issues, or via the comments section. You can also ping me @rob_winch or Joe (our latest full-time Spring Security team member) @joe_grandja on Twitter.
Published at DZone with permission of Rob Winch. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.