On behalf of the community, I’m pleased to announce the release of Spring LDAP 2.1.0.RELEASE.
The highlights of this release include:
- #380 - Support for Spring Data Hopper
- #384 - Early support for Spring IO Platform 2.1
- #351 - Support for commons-pool2
- #370 - Support property placeholders in XML Namespace
- #392 - Document Testing Support
- Migrated from JIRA to GitHub Issues
- Added Gitter Chat
If you have feedback on this release, I encourage you to reach out via StackOverflow, GitHub Issues, or via the comments section. You can also ping me @rob_winch or Joe (our latest full-time Spring Security team member) @joe_grandja on Twitter.