Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Learn how API management supports better integration in Achieving Enterprise Agility with Microservices and API Management, brought to you in partnership with 3scale
[Written by Rob Winch.]
I’m pleased to announce the release of Spring Security SAML 1.0.1. This release is passive to 1.0.0 the highlights of which are:
- Added support for Spring Security 4.0
- Added integration guide with Okta
- MaxAuthenticationAge time supports longer expiration times than 21 days
- Deployment without JKS keystore is now supported
- Service provider can now define multiple assertion consumer endpoints with same binding
- Minor fixes and documentation improvements
Project Site | Documentation | Changelog
Unleash the power of your APIs with future-proof API management - Create your account and start your free trial today, brought to you in partnership with 3scale.
Published at DZone with permission
Pieter Humphrey, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.