Spring Session 1.0.0.RC1 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
[This article was written by Rob Winch.]
I'm pleased to announce the release of Spring Session 1.0.0.RC1.
For full details on the changes made in the release, please refer to the changelog. The highlights of this release include:
- WebSocket support. See the websocket sample for details.
- Support for multiple simultaneous sessions in a single browser. Refer to the users sample for an example.
- Simplified configuration with @EnableRedisHttpSession and AbstractHttpSessionApplicationInitializer
- Support for background task to cleanup expired Redis sessions. See spring-session/gh-59
- Added spring-session-data-redis pom to make declaring dependencies more concise.
- Hazelcast Sample
Please try out the updates and provide feedback. Our current plan is to go GA in early December.
Published at DZone with permission of Pieter Humphrey, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.