I am happy to announce the 3.7.0 release of the Spring Tool Suite, our Eclipse-based tooling.
Highlights from this release include:
- updated to Eclipse Mars 4.5 GA (including many fixes and improvements for Java8)
- Spring Boot YML properties editor (including content-assist, hovers, navigation, and errors/warnings)
- improved support for Cloud Foundry
- Pivotal tc Server updated to 3.1.1
- early support for Spring Roo 2.0.0.M1 (thanks to Disid)
To download the distributions, please go visit:
Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS 3.7.0 New & Noteworthy.
STS 3.7.1 is scheduled to ship in early October 2015, shortly after the Eclipse Mars SR1 release.
Originally authored by Martin Lippert