Starting the 2014 Eclipse Development Process Document
I’ve created a working document for the 2014 Eclipse Development Process (EDP) document. I’ve made a few changes, starting with bug 415715 (which is not complete yet).
Bug 415715 is concerned with correcting capitalization in the document. The original EDP was written using what I understand as a legal style that capitalizes the first letter of certain important keywords, like “Project”. I tried to continue this style with the two revisions that I’ve done since inheriting responsibility for the document, but with this iteration I’m adopting a more natural (and grammatically correct) English capitalization style. I think that it will make the document easier to read.
I’m driving all the work in this set of changes from some bugs open against Community/Architecture Council. Please feel free to add your own comments, or create new bugs (prefix them with [EDP] so that I can find them).