Starting the DevOps Journey [Video]
Bob Walker, Solution Architect at Octopus Deploy, discusses how a DevOps approach helps your organization stay ahead in business, and how to get started.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
In this webinar, Steve Jones, a Microsoft MVP, welcomes Bob Walker, Solution Architect at Octopus Deploy, to discuss how taking a DevOps approach paves the way for staying ahead in business.
- Defining DevOps
- What happens when two teams aren't working towards the same goal
- Goal misalignment and the impact on the Software Development Life Cycle
- Common DevOps roadblocks and obstacles
- Benefits of DevOps and how it can help you stay ahead of the competition
- Steps to rebuild trust between teams
- Examples of common goals both teams can agree on.
Watch this webinar for real-world insights to guide and inform your DevOps journey.
Published at DZone with permission of Paul Stovell, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.