Stringer Java Obfuscator 1.6.7 With Java 8 Support Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Good news everyone! Licel has just released the new version of Stringer. There are a lot of improvements in it, and the main one is Java 8 bytecode support. Now Stringer can generate bytecode of specified version. So you can easily convert your program to use Java 7 or Java 8 bytecode format without recompiling. Using Java 7 or 8 bytecode format you can utilize the full power of Integrity Protection made with use of indy instruction, which makes you classes "non-decompilable" with popular Java decompilers. For your convenience we added support for ProGuard's map files, thus you can set original class names in filters.
- Added support for Java 8 bytecode
- Added ability to use ProGuard’s map files, in order to use original class names to be set in Stringer’s filters
- Added ability to force version of bytecode
- Multiple String protection functions per package
- Enhanced Resource encryption function
- Improved Hide API mechanism, while using Integrity Protection
A free time-limited trial license is available on request.
Have a great St. Patrick's day!
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.