We have a fantastic opportunity for you to show your support for a worthy cause without you having to dip into your own pocket. Interact 7 is our annual competition where we give nonprofits across the globe the chance to win a free Interact Intranet worth up to £45,000 or $60,000. This year, for the first time, we want YOUR help to decide who should win.
7 excellent finalists have now been selected from over 50 entries across the globe – each with their own stand-out reasons for why an Interact Intranet would help them achieve success in 2015.
The 7 finalists are:
- War Child – provides life-changing support to the most vulnerable children whose families, communities and schools have been torn apart by war.
- Trinity Hospice – delivering skilled, compassionate end-of-life care that helps patients, their families, and carers, across seven boroughs in central and south west London for over 125 years.
- Acumen – raises charitable donations to invest in companies, leaders, and ideas that are changing the way the world tackles poverty.
- The Houston Zoo – provides a fun, unique, and inspirational experience fostering appreciation, knowledge, and care for the natural world.
- Autism Wessex – a regional charity providing high-quality specialist services for people affected by autism and associated difficulties across the counties of Dorset, Somerset, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
- MS Society – the UK’s leading MS charity, delivering information and support, funding research and campaigning for change.
- Action for Blind People – a national charity with local reach, providing practical help and support to blind and partially-sighted people of all ages.
What impact does the prize have?
Nonprofits are constantly relying on the generosity of the public to help them continue the amazing work they do. But over the last few years they have seen donations shrink due to the recession, and increased pressure for visibility on how donations are spent. An Interact Intranet can help nonprofits to increase their charitable spend, ensuring a larger proportion of money makes it to the direct cause.
Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at what our non-profit customers have to say.
Winning Interact’s nonprofit competition last year was really exciting for The Children’s Trust, giving us the opportunity to develop our first intranet. As the UK’s leading nonprofit for children with brain injury, the ability to work smarter and more cost-effectively is vital for us. Our intranet is helping us improve our internal communications and be a platform where we can share our successes and take pride in knowing that we’re making a difference to the children and families we support.
Michelle Baillie, Senior Communications & Marketing Officer, The Children’s Trust
Our intranet has made a huge difference to our lives. The entire organisation feels more open. It’s consolidated our business systems, everything people need can be found in one place, which is essential to us as our people are very geographically spread, with many based in Africa.
Keith Fleming, Web Systems Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
We chose Interact Intranet primarily because it was incredibly easy to use by non-technical members of our team, which was a great advantage when it came to rolling it out across our charity.
Helen Thomas, Web Communications Manager, CLIC Sargent
How can you get involved?
Each finalist has produced a short video that details why they think their non-profit should win the competition. All you have to do is watch and then vote for your favourite – it’s that simple.
Just think, if the non-profit you vote for wins they get an Interact Intranet worth £45,000 or $60,000 which is a fantastic prize that can really benefit their cause. And the only cost to you is a little bit of your time.