SVNKit 1.3.1 - Pure Java Subversion Library
SVNKit is widely adopted by Java community and gradually becomes de-facto standard when it comes to Subversion support. SVNKit works great as part of any Java product, be it standalone desktop, OSGI-based or server-side software product.
Among SVNKit applications are IDE Subversion integrations, Subversion tracking and reporting tools and arbitrary object model versioning that may use Subversion repository to store business model objects.
Since this version SVNKit uses SQLJet - our new project that we use to work with SQLite databases.
To learn more on SQLJet, please visit its home page at http://sqljet.com/.
This release includes:
- Changes made in Subversion since version 1.6.2 implemented, all Subversion 1.6.5 features are supported.
- Representation cache DB support, using SQLJet (http://sqljet.com) library.
- Added implementations for couple of missing JavaHL methods.
- Fixed 'svn: Checksum mismatch while reading representation' exception on reading vdelta from local repositories.
- Several dump and load operation issues fixed.
- JNA library upgraded to version 3.1.0.
- Other bugfixes and performance improvements.
SVNKit is Open Source and licensed under GPL-like license. For those who wouldn't like to disclose their source code we offer dual-licensing scheme.
More information on SVNKit, including documentation, source code examples and licensing policy could be found at our web site at http://svnkit.com/.
With best regards, SVNKit development team.