Swing JavaBuilder 1.0.1 is out
I am happy to announce the stable 1.0 release of Swing JavaBuilder, a library aiming at maximizing the productivity of a Java Swing developer via declarative UIs, MigLayout DSL, databinding and build-in input validation.
It's aimed to be a full-blown replacement for IDE-specific tools such as NetBeans Matisse.
New in 1.0:
- fixes, fixes, fixes
- thorough documentation in PDF and HTML format (inspired by Spring's quality docs)
- enhancement to MigLayout DSL to allow specifying control sizes
- auto-creation of Swing controls based on naming conventions
- control prototypes (for reusable controls)
- initial GlazedLists plugin
You can also read our JavaLobby article. It refers to the older 0.3 version, but covers most of the basics.
Also, visit our website and our discussion group.