New in version 5.1:
- Faster working copy load time
A working copy is cached, so when it is loaded next time in the Working Copy view, the operation will be much faster than in the previous versions of Syncro SVN Client.
- Automatic refresh of the working copy
The working copy is automatically refreshed if changes are detected in the file system. This is done in order to update the state of the resources modified by external applications.
- More responsive repository browsing
You can configure the repository connections timeout and stop non-responsive repository browsing operations.
- File level repository imports
Added support for importing files into a repository.
- Support for replacing working copy resources
Working copy resources can be replaced with their HEAD or BASE revision.
- Better handling for obstructed resources
Operations correctly take into account obstructed resources.
The history for a resource deleted from the repository but which is still present in the working copy is now displayed by properly detecting the revision at which the resource was deleted.
- Branch/Tag directly from the repository
The Branch/Tag action can be performed directly on the repository, without having a working copy previously checked out.
- Print and save as image a revision graph
Generated revision graphs can be printed or saved as images.