Oxygen XML Editor and Author 10.0
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
New in version 10.0:
- One of the most important additions in Oxygen XML Editor and Author version 10 is the bundling of the schema-aware XSLT 2.0 and XQuery processor from Saxonica. Saxon-SA is now available in all Oxygen editions at no additional cost.
- Version 10 comes with a large number of improvements including a powerful new XML instance generator, better content completion offering proposals from included or imported XML Schema or XSLT modules, a better integration of the Intel(R) XML Software Suite.
- Updates have been made to the document frameworks and to the XML, XML Schema, XSLT, XPath and FOP processors.
- The support for commercial databases was updated to support the latest versions of the databases: MarkLogic 4.0, Oracle 11g R1, SQL Server 2008, DB2 9.5, XHive 8.
- The integrated SVN client was also updated to support Subversion 1.5 with its new features.
Pricing and Free Trial
Oxygen XML Editor and Author can be freely evaluated for 30 days.
Multi-platform Academic/Non-profit license costs USD 48.00
Multi-platform Professional license costs USD 299.00
Multi-platform Enterprise license costs USD 366.00
Oxygen XML Author:
Multi-platform Professional license costs USD 179.00
Multi-platform Enterprise license costs USD 220.00
Supported Operating Systems
Oxygen XML Editor and Author can be run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.