Syncro SVN Client v7.1
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
New in version 7.1:
- Flexible Application Layout
- Redesigned History View
- Now you can group revisions by their commit date to easily locate changes in time.
- Improved representation of the paths affected in a revision, following the same design used in the Working Copy and Repositories views. Data sorting and key search features were added to help you easily handle large sets of affected resources.
- Added tree-like representation of the affected paths used for filtering them by location.
- Improved Syntax Highlight
- Bug Fixes
application History (command) Syntax (programming languages) Data (computing) Locate (Unix) Commit (data management) HTML Repository (version control) Sorting
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.