Synthetica 2.8 Enterprise Look & Feel
Modern, Synth based Swing Look and Feel
JAVASOFT Software Engineering is pleased to announce a new Synthetica and SyntheticaAddons release. Please find the most relevant improvements below - a complete list of changes can be found here.
Synthetica is a 'Look and Feel' for Swing and is based on Synth. SyntheticaAddons provides additional components, UI-delegates and Painters for Swing, the SwingX project and for JIDE components.
- New Java2D based theme called SyntheticaSimple2D.
- SyntheticaBatik library to support Java2D based themes on Java 1.5.
- Improved translucency support for ComboBox, Spinner and TextComponents.
- Improved border support for ComboBox, Spinner and TextComponents.
- Transparent window support for Java6u10.
- Improved RTL component orientation support.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Improved windows feel by ALT-key support for menu activation.
- Added support for Synthetica's Simple2D Look and Feel.
- New shrinkable ToolBar component which provides an additional arrow button (with popup menu)
when tool bar size becomes too small to display all child components.
- Improved table renderer.
- Updated DemoCenter application.
- Support for recent SwingX library.
More and more enterprise companies are convinced in the flexibility and power of Synthetica and SyntheticaAddons. Please let us know if you need some enterprise customer references.
- Synthetica Product Information Synthetica
- Screenshots and themes SyntheticaThemes
- SyntheticaAddons Product Information SyntheticaAddons
- DemoCenter application SyntheticaAddons DemoCenter