Synthetica V2.11 Enterprise Look and Feel
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Synthetica is a customizable look and feel for Swing and is based on Synth which is part of the Java Platform version 1.5. Synthetica provides many different looks through Themes for the core components of Swing with rounded borders, shadowed popup menus and nice icons.
Synthetica V2.11 Features
- Improved Alt-key support on Windows to respect MS-guidelines.
- Improved default table renderer to simplify delegate renderer usage.
- Improved renderer and editor support for JXTables.
- Improved table renderer customization for selected rows.
- New UI-properties to specify default table renderers.
- New UI-property to control color caching of Synthetica's default table cell renderer.
- New UI-property to set Synthetica's default table number cell editor locale sensitive.
- New system property to avoid users from dragging a window behind the (bottom) task bar.
- Improved JavaHelp support.
- Updated themes: BlackEye, Simple2D, BlueMoon, BlackMoon, SilverMoon, BlueSteel, BlueIce, BlackStar, GreenDream.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.