We are pleased to announce the release of the enterprise look and feel Synthetica V2.13.0 and SyntheticaAddons V1.5.0. Please find all major improvements of the updates below - a complete list of changes can be found at the Synthetica changelog and the SyntheticaAddons changelog.
New Synthetica Features
- Style support for toplevel popup menus including marker icons.
- Added support to center text for menu elements.
- Added support to customize JTable/JTree/JList drop line colors.
- FileChooser - added column alpha channel support for sorted table view.
- Large icon support for menu items.
- Improved SyntheticaClassy theme performance.
New SyntheticaAddons Features
- NetBeans plugin to support the NetBeans platform components.
- New component JYCheckBoxList - JList with selectable checkboxes.
- DropDownButton - added support to specify a preferred popup menu position.
- SimpleDropDownButton - added support to specify a preferred popup menu position.
- JYDocking - added Escape key binding to abort a drag operation, improved focus handling.
- AboutDialog - improved customizability allows you to add and remove tabs.
- Additional predefined table cell renderer - TextFieldTableCellRenderer.