Synthetica V2.13 and SyntheticaAddons V1.5 released
We are pleased to announce the release of the enterprise look and feel Synthetica V2.13.0 and SyntheticaAddons V1.5.0. Please find all major improvements of the updates below - a complete list of changes can be found at the Synthetica changelog and the SyntheticaAddons changelog.
New Synthetica Features
- Style support for toplevel popup menus including marker icons.
- Added support to center text for menu elements.
- Added support to customize JTable/JTree/JList drop line colors.
- FileChooser - added column alpha channel support for sorted table view.
- Large icon support for menu items.
- Improved SyntheticaClassy theme performance.
New SyntheticaAddons Features
- NetBeans plugin to support the NetBeans platform components.
- New component JYCheckBoxList - JList with selectable checkboxes.
- DropDownButton - added support to specify a preferred popup menu position.
- SimpleDropDownButton - added support to specify a preferred popup menu position.
- JYDocking - added Escape key binding to abort a drag operation, improved focus handling.
- AboutDialog - improved customizability allows you to add and remove tabs.
- Additional predefined table cell renderer - TextFieldTableCellRenderer.