System Center 2012 - Laying the Foundation with Windows Server 2012
The Cloud Zone is brought to you in partnership with Iron.io. Discover how Microservices have transformed the way developers are building and deploying applications in the era of modern cloud infrastructure.
In Part 2 of their Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 SP1, Keith Mayer and Yung Chou lay out the foundation of your Private Cloud by expanding on the features of Windows Server 2012. Tune in as they discuss Scale-up and Scale-out scenarios, how to configure NIC teaming and failover clustering.
- [2:34] What are some of the benefits of Scale-Up and Scale-Out with Windows Server 2012?
- [6:39] Can you describe a Scale-Up Scenario for us?
- [11:31] DEMO: Scale-Up Scenario
- [20:52] DEMO: How to Configure Network Teaming
- [29:09] DEMO: Failover Clustering & Cluster Aware Updating
- [35:04] What is an example of a Scale-Out scenario?
- [38:25] DEMO: Scale-Out Scenario
|Build your test lab with Boot-to-VHD. Here are the steps.|
|Deploy a VM to cloud and build your lab in Windows Azure with 90-day free trial. Here's how.|
|Preping for Microsoft certifications? Join our Windows Server 2012 "Early Experts" Study Group.|
Websites & Blogs:
Become an "Early Expert"
The Windows Server 2012 "Early Experts" Challenge provides a FREE online study group with certification exam preparation materials for quickly learning about the latest version of Windows Server! .