Take a listen.
Some of the ground John covers:
- What is ProgrammableWeb, and how did John get into the world of APIs?
- How would John describe the modern API, and how is it different from integration technology of the past?
- What makes a good API, and how do you make sure it flourishes? (Time to first “Hello world”)
- Which companies are leading the pack in APIs (spoiler alert: Twilio and Stripe)?
- What does the future of APIs hold?
- What’s John’s new gig, “API Science” about?
But wait, there’s more…
Stay tuned for the next week or so as I roll out the rest of the interviews I conducted at CloudBeat. On deck are Linkedin’s use of Dell Boomi and Salesforce, Luke Kanies – Puppet CEO, Joe Arnold – CEO of SwiftStack and Anand Iyengar – Founder of CloudVelocity.
- What is API Management – A Brief Primer - Reality Check
- Making sense of the cloud API war - Search Cloud Computing
Pau for now…