Talking to Red Hat About How They Are Working with Dell on OpenStack
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Last week I participated in Dell World with my trusty Flipcam (yes, I still have one, if it ain’t broke…) and caught a bunch of interviews. Several, not surprisingly, dealt with the cloud space.
The first of these is with Red Hat Sr. Solution Architect, Ian Pilcher who was on the expo floor. Ian was talking to attendees about how Red Hat and Dell are working together in the cloud space. I got him to give a short overview.
Some of the ground Ian covers
- How the two companies are working together around OpenStack
- What are the use cases he’s seeing for the OpenStack solution
- What is Red Hat doing with Docker (Hint: see Atomic Host)
- What to expect from Red Hat and Dell vis-a-vis their OpenStack solution
- Red Hat goes nuclear in Linux container wars with Atomic Host beta – The Register
Pau for now…
Published at DZone with permission of Barton George, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.