New Major Release Available
Version 2.0 of TDA is released. This release includes:
- Tool now is available as VisualVM plugin.
- Skip broken thread dumps.
- Custom Thread Categories.
- New Welcome Screen.
- Small Adjustments to support SAP JVM Dumps (slightly modified from SUN Dumps).
- Small Adjustments to support HP JVM DUmps (slightly modified from SUN Dumps).
- Icons of monitors with high contention now have a red background (issue 13).
- Multiple Selection of Threads (issue 11).
- Stack line count is now also set in long running thread result (issue 19).
- Read heap information from Sun JDK 1.6 Dumps and display them.
- Thread Dumps or logfiles can be pasted from clipboard (issue 20).
- Internationalisation (only english available so far, not finished yet).
- Extended Help, now uses javahelp.
- General Bugfixing.
For a more detailed announcement and download information, look at my blog.