The 2.2 release of TDA is available. This release includes:
- Implemented Issue 9: now parked threads using java.lang.concurrent are recognized.
- Fixed Issue 26: no more lost filters in categories. Thanks to Robert Whitehurst.
- Fixed Issue 27: Improved memory footprint, now parsed thread dump use about 20% less memory.
- Fixed Issue 29: Closing of log files now works on windows.
- Fixed Issue 30: Opening from welcome page now works on windows.
- Fixed HTML if JDK 5.x is used.
- Small Adjustments and Fixes.
It can be downloaded on the TDA Website in the Files Section. An updated version of the VisualVM plugin is also available, but it has to be manually installed at the moment as it is currently not available through the plugin center.