TeamCity 4.0 Early Access Program is Open!
After a short break in developing new features we are glad to launch the Early Access Program for TeamCity version 4.0.
A list of this EAP build features includes the following:
- “Run recently failed tests first” and “Run new and modified tests first” options for Ant and Ipr Build Runners and JUnit and TestNG frameworks
- A separate page for each project with a list of all its build configurations and selected statistical reports of the project
- Various notifications improvements: possibility to customize the order of processing your notification rules; “first failure/success” notifications are also supported for “Builds with my changes” notifications
- Custom statistics now supports multiple series (values) display on a single chart
- Multiple performance improvements
Don’t miss your chance to influence the development process and vote for already existing features or submit new ones at our issue tracker and online forum. We greatly appreciate and eagerly wait for your feedback!
Wish you happy building!
The JetBrains TeamCity team